Much to regret for, to be sorry for, to be blind for, to cry for, and to sigh for.
Much to wish for, to hope for, to strive for, to aim for and to fight for.
For.
There always much to __________ for.
Through the various stages of our journey, fors may be maintained, discarded or reinvented.
The point is not to follow through just for the sake of it.
Attempt I shall, by resonating what the heart wants whilst maintaining a realistic balance through its interaction with the external environment...all if not but to sustain my continuation of the journey.
Once a consensus is achieved, the dissonance appeased; I'm home free.
What do my fors stand for?
Where do they stem from?
Are they what I live for?
Who do I live for?
Sometimes it's there but I don't see it.
But often times, I don't see it, but it's there.

No comments:
Post a Comment