May the existing aftermath be of positive or negative effect, this is invariably determined by the perception of the perceiver.
In efforts to protect the relationships which I treasure, the people whom I care for, and my privacy, at times I have actively taken steps to mislead others with regards to the current occurances in my life.
Naturally, these "others" are in reference to those who are at best, people with whom I am simply not close to and at worst people who have lost my trust. In my mind's eye, I feel it is perfectly justified that the said individuals do not need to know the accurate details of my personal life or lifestyle.
Nevertheless, in lieu of new becomings and unexpected circumstance, I forsee possible repercussions to my personal integrity due to these choices. As they were made at a time when deemed necessary; regrets, I have none.
My only concern is of the spill-over effect it may have with involved parties.
If you are not in the know, I am highly protective of my loved ones.
Speak what you may find fanciful of me; leave them...pretty please?
Ha! Just kidding~
Who am I to kid?
Control may only be exerted over oneself & no other.
So is this possible aftermath positive or negative?
Though it bends suspiciously towards the ickier side...I shall call it collateral damage.
Hence as the storm beckons, I am getting set to put up the tarp, readying the raincoats and preparing the umbrellas.
Need I spell it out for ya?
I'm a go dancin' in the rain~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson of the day:
"Gossip is too easy to orchestrate; even when unintentioned."
~The Appy* Conductor
1 comment:
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) muaks
Post a Comment