Sunday, October 26

Back to Nature~

Every so often, I get really sick of KL & everything in it.

Having grown up and lived here all my life, I've always envied those who are from out of state & get to return to their kampungs (hometown) when the designated festivities call for it, namely Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and whatever other long holiday which gives the opportunity for the long car rides to take place.

I hear stories about how people grew up running after chicken, climbing trees, jumping into the lake, making their own slingshots. & I wish I had that!
Yes I even envy the constant trip of electricity, the numerous mosquito bites and even the bathe in the river lifestyle.

Now as I'm older & I can move around a bit more, whenever the opportunity arises I try to get out of KL whenever I can. My destination of preference is ANYWHERE which doesn't remind me of KL at ALL.

Just the other day I visited Air Terjun Sungai Gabai (Gabai River Waterfall) in Ulu Langat, Selangor. Yes peeps, we need not go too far to be rid of KL, as Selangor has many wonderful destinations worth vising.

But now, let's get back to Air Terjun Sg. Gabai. The scenery there's so beautiful, the pictures do lil' justice to them. Enjoy!




















It's bout 2 hrs drive from KL.
An hour and half if the traffic conditions good. Make sure to pack a picnic basket & your favourite people. I guarantee you'll have a swell time :)

No comments:

 

©2009 Amused to Muse* | by TNB